Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2018

STEP RIGHT UP FOR DIE-NAMITE!


MARCH GREETINGS!

There are so many fun things happening this month!  I did a Facebook live video earlier today talking about these specials.  You can hop over there and check them out.  I will also be doing a live video on my Instagram Story at 8:00 this evening.  

As I mentioned earlier in the week, I would really love to get y'all on my VIP Facebook Page so that you can learn about specials, take part in drawings for free product, view a virtual class, etc.  Even if you are not a fan of Facebook, you can still join just for the VIP page. Please reach out to me if you would like me to invite you to the page!

Die-namite! 
Save 25% on all Thin Cuts Dies 
during the month of March!
*While supplies last!


If you have had your eye on one of the awesome CTMH Thin Cut sets, now is the time to order your very own and at these prices, maybe a few extra designs to make your papercrafting faster. Simpler. and Easier.

You can see our wide array of Thin Cut dies on my website:  amy.closetomyheart.com

Be sure to join the "MARCH PARTY" in the lower right corner on the front page of my website before placing your order.




Step Right Up!

Step Right Up and take advantage of an exclusive, limited-time offer that is sure to delight crafters of all ages! Introducing the limited-time My Acrylix® Showtime stamp set, featuring fun, playful, circus-themed icons and sentiments that will be the perfect fit for birthday celebrations, theme park visits, or any fun-filled adventure. This stamp is available on its own or as part of the Step Right Up bundle that pairs the stamp with 12 paper sheets—including 10 cardstock sheets in 5 colors and gold foil paper — gold pearls, and red shimmer trim. Best of all, this bundle is available at a sensational discount! 




March Stamp of the Month:Birthday Time!

Each month you can purchase a new D-size stamp set, available for one month only, for just $5. When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products, you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing.

The March Stamp of the Month Stamp Set goes very nicely with the "Show Time Stamp Set!

​The Step Right Up Bundle, stamp set and the March Stamp of the Month can also be found on my website ( amy.closetomyheart.com) .

No comments: