Pages

Monday, March 26, 2018

MAKE WAVES APRIL SCRAPBOOK CLASS/KIT TO GO

Greetings!

I hope your Monday is off to a GREAT week!

I am happy to share the  details about my April Scrapbook Class with you today. We will be creating with the "MAKE WAVES" products.   These papers and embellishments are so FUN and PERFECT for summer memories!  I am excited to teach you a technique using the shimmer brush and liquid glass that we will reusing on the shells on layout #4!  I will precut all the cricut for you.    Kits to Go are available if you live long distance or are unable to attend the actual class.  Thank you to Jen Smith for sharing her creativity with me on these pages!

Please let me know on/before March 30th (FRIDAY) if you would like any of the add-on products and/or the Stamp of the Month.

Here is the stamp of the Month (I LOVE IT!!!).






Our April Class will meet on WEDNESDAY, APRIL 18th.  If you are not able to attend class, you can purchase your kit "to go,"













APRIL SCRAPBOOK CLASS SHOPPING LIST

STAMP OF THE MONTH:  Color Your Life (Set of 12 ):  YES______   No _______

MAKE WAVES Kit
Please bring your basic tool kit to class: paper trimmer, scissors, favorite adhesives (tape runners, memory glue dots, 3-d foam tape/dots, black journaling pen)

BASIC KIT:  $46.00

*Make Waves Paper Pack
*Make Waves Complements
*Make Waves Sequins
*Make Waves Shimmer Trim
*14 Sheets White Daisy Cardstock sheets
*1 Lagoon Cardstock sheet
*Liquid Glass

*You will need a Clear Shimmer Brush.  If you do not own one, please let me know and I will add out to your kit

Optional Add-On Products:

*#D1764 Make Waves Scrapbooking Stamp Set
*3-D Foam Dots:
*#Z2895 Lagoon Ink Pad
*#Z1979 Journal Pen
*Adhesives of your choice
*Page Protectors
*Post Bound Album or D-Ring Album



No comments: