Pages

Monday, March 5, 2018

Be-YOU-tiful 18 Card Workshop


Be-YOU-tiful
18 Card Workshop




DATE: Monday, March 19th
TIME:  6:30-8:30 p.m.
COST:  $25.00
R.S.V.P:  on/before THURSDAY (March 8th) amcgrewctmh@gmail.com or 843-817-9888

You are paying for your supplies.  My service is FREE!
(Please bring your basic tools to class:  scissors, adhesives, 3-D foam tape/dots)

What better way to spend a few hours than by creating some all- occasion cards that are unique, fun, easy to assemble and guaranteed to delight those you send them to!
Thank you to Liz Johnson for sharing her ideas with me. 

This class is available as a Kit To Go if you are unable to attend the actual class.  These cards are actually very simple so beginners as well as experienced card makers of all ages will be successful.  I will show you how to create cards using the Picture My Life “Be-You-tiful” pocket card pack.  This would make for a fun mother/daughter activity, a sisters activity best friends or even a college dorm or sorority activity to do together! 
I invite you to share this opportunity with friends and family.
If you can gather a minimum of 5 participants we can even have a private class! If you have a friend whom I do not know  register with you Iw ill give you a FREE GIFT!  This is my way of saying THANK YOU for supporting my business!

Class Kit Contents:
*Be-You-tiful Picture My Life Card Pack
*All papers pre-cut
*Embellishment Pack
*”Gimme Some Sugar” Cork Shape Shapes
*18 card bases and 18 envelopes

Optional Add-On Products:

*Ink Pads: Blossom, Pixie, Juniper, Peacock, Heather, Tangerine, Bashful:  $9.20 per pad
*#G1146 You & Me Cardmaking Kit (we use the stamp set in this kit):  $30.00
*D1758 Gimme Some Sugar-Scrapbooking stamp set: $21.00
*#Z3341 Foam Tape:  $6.90
*Z3318 Basic Circles Thin Cuts:  ON SALE!!!!

You will need the stamp sets if you are getting you’re “kit to go” 
OR
I can do all the stamping for you for an added $5.00







No comments: