Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Welcome Home Exclusive Limited Home Decor Kit

Check out this amazing exclusive kit Close to My Heart has made available during the month of January in honor of it being National Paper Crafting Month. You can earn this kit for FREE by placing a minimum $60 order OR by signing up to be a CTMH Consultant. Or you can purchase it for just $18.95 (plus S&H). I will be offering a workshop in February for you to come and put your kit together. I will also guide you in a project using all your left over pieces! You can place your qualifying order on my website any time this month (amy.closetomyheart.com). Be sure to join the "January Gathering on my website so that you name goes into the Mystery hostess drawing! OR feel free to contact me with you order. If you live long distance and can not attend the workshop I will be sure to email you all the details on the bonus project!






No comments: