Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

A VERY VALENTINE BINGO NIGHT!

A VERY VALENTINE BINGO NIGHT!!!!
FRIDAY, JANUARY 13th

6:30-8:30 p.m.
$7.50 pre-registration (before January 6th)
$10-if you register between Jan. 7th-9th 
R.S.V.P PREFERABLY on/before JANUARY 6th
(this allows me time to prep your project kits)
The New Close To My Heart Seasonal Expression launched on January 1st. It is another fabulous publication chockful of top-of-the-line products, tools and ideas. I want to celebrate this new Idea book with YOU!
I am hosting a BINGO BASH and YOU ARE INVITED!!!! 
This event is for ages 8 and up- make it a mother/child evening or sister outing, etc!
Ages 12 and up can be dropped off/picked up.
Please join me on FRIDAY, JANUARY 13th for a gathering of fun.
We will begin by creating 3 projects and learning about some of the new product. Then we will play some Bingo and perhaps YOU might even WIN some goodies!
Your Registration Fee Covers all the product needed to create the 3 projects, your own copy of the Seasonal Expressions Idea book, a gift and 1 Bingo Card.
Now here’s the fun part…
You can EARN ADDITIONAL BINGO CARDS FOR FREE based on your purchases.
You will receive additional Bingo Cards for:
2 cards for a $30 purchase
3 cards for a $50 purchase
4 cards for a $75 purchase
5 cards for $100 purchase
6 cards for joining the Calendar Club or Scrapbook Club
7 cards for scheduling a home gathering/workshop OR signing up to be a Consultant
…AND YOU CAN EARN MORE FREE GIFTS!!!!!
If you have a friend/family member whom I do not know sign up with you than BOTH you and your friend will receive a FREE goodie bag ( $10 plus value) from me. I thank you, in advance, for helping me to connect with more individuals. 
If you have not attended classes with me in over 2 years and register for this club you will also received a FREE goodie bag. This is my way of saying “WELCOME BACK!”
REMEBER TO R.S.V.P !!!!!

No comments: