Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Create-A-Calendar Club: EXTRA KITS!!!!

I hope you are having a fabulous week!
I have been having fun putting together the kits for the first month of Create-A-Calendar Club.
I have made several extra kits and would like to offer them to you.  There are just a few remaining and they will go to the first to contact me.  Once they are gone, they are gone.

You do not need to attend the classes in person to take part in this create club.  We will meet one a month for 4 months to put together a GORGEOUS calendar that also serves as a Year At A Glance memory album!  I will do all the cutting for you.  You only have to assemble your kits.  All materials are included in the class fee except for the adhesives. My service and instructions are FREE!  I do recommend you purchase some 3-D foam tape and an album and page protectors, as well.  You can pay for the kits month-to-month or all at once!


I am using my calendar for 2017 but also creating 2 more to give as gifts next holiday!  You can crate as many as you want.  

I did a love video on Facebook this morning.  You can hop over to Facebook, find my page and take a peek at it!

If you are interested in one (or more) of the extra kits I have contact me a.s.a.p.  They are available to first come first serve!

Make it a super day!

Smiles,
Amy

No comments: