Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2016

The First Day of Christmas!

HAPPY DECEMBER 1st!
Today begins my 12 Days of Christmas specials for you. These daily deals are hosted by me. In order to take advantage of them you will need to send me your order. I will keep a running tab and let you know your total on December 13th. You can take advantage of all the daily deals or pick and choose which deals are for you. You will earn a ticket for each deal you take advantage of you. These tickets go into the drawing for the Mystery Hostess. The name drawn will win a FREE SHOPPING SPREE in the CTMH Idea Books should all orders total the minimum amount to create a gathering!
ARE WE READY???? This is too EXCITING!!!!!
Here is the the first daily deal!!!!
ON THE FIRST DAY OF CHRISTMAS CLOSE TO MY HEART GAVE TO ME...
Purchase 2 types of adhesives and get a third one FREE!
Email or message me what adhesives you want and I will add it to the order!

No comments: