Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2016

It's The Little Things...

During this month of December Close To My Heart is partner-ing with Persnickety Prints. So many of you ask me how to print the odd size photos. PERSNICKETY PRINTS IS HOW!
Read below to learn all about the December CTMH special and how Persnickety Prints is involved.
Those who know me know how much I love the mini 4 x 4 and 6 x 8 albums. These mini's make memory keeping so easy, so fun and so affordable! They are the solution to EVERYONE- scrapbookers and non-scrapbookers, crafters and non-crafters! They make the most perfect priceless gift to all ages!
You can contact me to order your bundles OR hop over to my website (amy.closetomyheart.com) to place your order. Be sure to join the "December Gathering" so that you get entered into the December Mystery Hostess Drawing!
Check it out!
PersnicketyPrints
56 mins
Persnickety Prints has teamed up with Close to My Heart ... a company focused on creating relationships through creativity, preserving and sharing the moments that matter most.... to bring YOU the full package > beautiful albums filled with archival Persnickety Prints. https://www.persnicketyprints.com/close-to-my-heart/

No comments: