Pages

Monday, November 28, 2016

CRICUT CRAZE AND CALENDAR/YEAR-AT-A-GLANCE Club



It's Cyber Monday...Close To My Heart Style! It's a Cricut Craze!!! Spend $30 on retail-priced product and you can purchase one of the @ctmhofficial Cricut Collections at 30% off! There's no limit to the number of Cricut Collections that you can qualify for at that discounted price-you can get one with every $30 you spend! All Cricut collections are included except for the City Sidewalks Digital Collection. Here are the first four layouts of the calendar/year-at-a/glance club I will be starting in January ( details coming soon). These beautiful pages have been created using the @ctmhofficial Flower Market Cricut Bundle. In addition to the local club I will be hosting, Kits to Go will be available. Join me as we spend six months creating a GORGEOUS keepsake for 2018! Make one for yourself and one or more to give as holiday gifts next year! All those who purchase a Cricut Collection from me TODAY taking advantage of the Cyber Special will receive the January Calendar/Year-at-a-Glance kit FREE!
Hop over to my website ( amy.closetomyheart.com) to place your order!




No comments: