Pages

Monday, November 21, 2016

Countdown To Christmas Mini Memory Keepsake






Monday Greetings!
I had so much fun this weekend creating!  Here is a super fun project that will be the perfect thing to help you (and others) remember the reason for the season this holiday!

Please join me as we create a Countdown to Christmas Mini Album that includes everything you need to document 25 days of memories including printed cards with activities that you can do with your family each day leading up to Christmas. 

I have added this class to my DECEMBER 3rd HOLIDAY HAPPENINGS DAY.  If you would like to create this project at my studio- the class will be held 11-12:30.  If you are already signed up for the Holiday Happenings Classes and would like to complete this project, as well, you can!  There will be  time for you to do it that day.

Kits to Go are also available.  Just let me know know upon registering that you would like your kit to go.  Please include an additional $6.95 to cover postage.  

This class is FREE-you are only paying for the supplies you will be using to create this fun keepsake.  Tis class is for ALL AGES.  If you would like to make more than one album just let me know when you register.  I have created 3 thus far- one for my family & I and 2 for dear friends (I will be mailing their's to them this week so that they can get started on December 1st with the activities!

YOU MUST REGISTER FOR THIS CLASS NO LATER THAN TOMORROW-TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 22nd.  With the holiday, I need to submit the orders no later than WEDNESDAY MORNING to guarantee the products will arrive in time for me to prep your kits!

Don't Delay, Register TODAY!


Countdown to Christmas Mini Album Kit - $40
All pre-cut kits will include the following:
(25) 2" x 2 Oh Deer! patterend papers
(25) 2" x 2" Kraft cardstock
(25) 2" x 2" pre-printed activity cards 
(25) pre-cut Gold Glitter numbers
(1) package of #Life Overlays
(1) package of Oh Deer! Compliments
(1) Instalife Blush Album
(2) packs of  2 x 2 Memory Protectors(10 in each pack)
(2) packs of 4 x 4 Memory Protectors (10 in each pack)
Pre-cut Gold Glitter Paper sentiments for cover and title page
Extra misc. pre-cut cardstock and patterned paper shapes
Step-by-step instruction and cutting guide

Create a special mini album to document your countdown to Christmas memories. Your kit comes with the pre-cut Gold Glitter “Christmas” and “2016” graphic for the cover. 





No comments: