Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

THE Opprotunity

 Happy March!
 Boy oh Boy!!!!  CTMH pulled out all the stops with the March special!  I am bursting at the seams to share this most amazing opportunity with y'all!  

When you become a new Close To My Heart Consultant in March you will get to choose one of these two kits for only $99! 
Your kit will include over $370 in product 
including the Shoulder Tote!

PLUS!  That's not all!   
New Consultants who remit $300 worth of commissionable sales in their first 40 days after their New Consultant Kit ships will receive the a FREE rolling tote (a retail value of $149.95 USD) as a bonus (not including shipping/handling)! 

These organization pieces are designed to help you get your business rolling, but they are only available while supplies last, so hurry on over and join March 1!

And there is more!
When you submit a party order of $300 as a consultant you will get:
1.  22% discount (savings of $66!)
2.  Hostess Rewards of $40 in FREE Product and a 1/2 price item!
3.  $5 Select Product Credit (SPC can be accrued for a year!)

WAIT!  There is more!
When you sell $1,200 in your first 90 days as a Consultant, Close To My Heart will REFUND you $99 kit cost! (This will be included in your commission check)

So what are you waiting for!  Join my Team in March and begin an exciting journey with Close To My Heart!

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions!  I would LOVE to help you get started on an amazing opportunity!  Becoming a CTMH consultant has added more than I ever could have imaged to my life! I would be honored to have you join my team, my CTMH family, and experience all the joy that I have had thus far as a CTMH consultant! As your team leader, I will send out weekly tips via email. I offer one-on-one coaching to all that are interested.  We have monthly team gatherings for local gals.  I offer team challenges and monthly team newsletters and more!  Team members are scattered across the country but with all the fabulous FREE online training and support from both the Corporate office and myself, you will quickly become an amazing consultant to all you come in contact with...and you will get AMAZING discounts and perks too!  I hope to chat with you soon!

No comments: