Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

Hopscotch Flip Flap Layout Kit



HOPSCOTCH FLIP FLAP LAYOUT KIT

DATE:  Thursday, April 9th
TIME:  6:00-9:00 p.m
COST:  $40
R.S.V.P  On/Before MARCH 19th


Would you like to learn how to easily add more photos to your layouts? If so, this scrapbook project is perfect for you! 
This project was designed by my dear friend, Lisa Stenz. 
Please join me as I show you how to utilize Close to my Heart’s various size flip flaps to turn three layouts into one fun interactive layout where you can add up to 52 photos and/or Picture My Life Cards, YES! I said 52 photos!

Join me for this fun class before the Hopscotch Papers and coordinating products are gone forever (these products will be retired on March 31st).






The project kit is $40 and includes all of the following:
  • (1) Hopscotch Paper Packet
  • (1) package of Hopscotch Compliments
  • (1) package of Picture My Life Cards (includes 56 cards)
  • (2) 12 x 12 Top Loading Page Protector
  • (1) package of 12” Flip Flap Assortments
  • (1) Small Flip Flap Assortment
  • (5) 4 x 6 Flip Flaps
  • (8) Extra 12" x 12" White Daisy Cardstock sheets
  • Step-by-step Instruction/Cutting Guide

Additional supplies needed to complete the project:
  • Adhesive of your choice
  • Scissors
  • Paper Trimmer
  • Journaling Pen
Here are a few more photos of the flip flaps added to your layout.  The photos don't do justice to how fun and amazing this layout is!
If you have any questions and/or want to register for the class or reserve your "Kit To Go" contact me today!




No comments: