Pages

Friday, March 13, 2015

CTMH Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge




I have been treating myself to some play time with my CTMH Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge and I am having a BLAST! I have been using the "fonts" on this cartridge since I received it back in September and I recently started creating my own Picture My Life Cards using the "Picture My Life" keys (which are awesome) BUT why-o-why did I wait so long to play with all the other keys on this "gotta-have-cartridge?" I am still learning the ins and outs of this fabulous little creature but BOY OH BOY! WOW! Artfully Sent DOES.IT.ALL! Here is a simple card I created for my Molly in honor of her Confirmation this past Sunday. I used the Pop-Up "B" Key to make this card. I will be hosting an Artfully Sent Workshop in April. It will be a birthday theme. Details coming soon. I hope you will join me!



The Artfully Sent Cartridge comes in a bundle.  The bundle consists of the cartridge (700 images:Cards and Font), 3-My Acrylix D-Size Stamp Sets and 1- 12" White Daisy Cardstock Pack.
You can view and order  it HERE.


No comments: