Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

HOLIDAY WEEKEND SPECIALS!


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


I want to wish everyone a wonderful holiday!  Create fabulous memories that you can then preserve and relive over and over again!

In honor of the start of the shopping season, I have put together some Close To My Heart specials that you just may want to take advantage of.  CTMH products always make the PERFECT gifts for loved ones, as well as yourself!  These specials are available only through me and  will run until 9:00 p.m. SUNDAY, EVENING, DECEMBER 1st.  Please email me (or call) with your order.  Happy Shopping and Happy Savings!

Blessings,
Amy





  • Order a My Crush Book and get a My Crush Assortment FREE ($4.95 value)--these books are similar to the "Smash" books you might find in craft stores--they're designed for easy, informal scrapbooking, and they're also perfect for teens and kids.
  • Order a Close to My Heart Cricut Collection (Art Philosophy, Artiste, or Artbooking) and choose TWO FREE PAPER PACKETS ($19.90 value)
  • Order two "Cards & Envelopes" sets and get a free ink pad in the color of your choice ($5.25 value)--choose from Circle Spin Cards, White or Colonial White Value Pack Cards, Col. White Die-Cut Cards & Envelopes or the White Daisy Die-Cut Cards and Envelopes, p. 129 of catalog
  • Buy three Glitz Glitter Gels and get one FREE ($2.75 value)
  • Buy FOUR ink pads, get a FIFTH one FREE ($5.25 value)
  • Buy $30 worth of stamp sets, get any clear My Acrylix Block ($7.50 or less) for FREE
  • If your order totals $50 or more, I will give you the November Stamp of the Month FREE
  • Buy one of our AWESOME Faux Leather My Legacy Albums, and I'll add an extra 10-pack of page protectors FREE ($5.95 value)
  • Buy the value pack (50 pages) of our Memory Protectors and get a free package of Spine Expanders ($2.95) to add stability to your albums

No comments: