Pages

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Great Gift Idea

Greetings!

I have been having so much fun creating holiday themed projects, as well as, gifts for loved ones.  I like to start early so I can take my time and enjoy the process, rather than rushing at the last minute, not enjoying the creative process and having my projects turn out to be not up to par.

One of my new favorite CTMH products is the HIP PIC ALBUM KIT.  This is found in the Holiday Gift Guide that is only available until December 31st.  This is an amazing kit and oh so affordable.
You get all of this for just $14.00 (tax and shipping is included in this price).

* My Acrylix Hip Pic Album Stamp Set (B-size)
*6-1/2  x 5- 1/2  Hip Pics Album (with 16 white pocket photo pages for 16 4 x 6 photos, 3 1/4 square      window
*5- 6 x 6 Colored Sheets of Die-Cut Shapes
      (1 Creme Brulee, 1 Lagoon, 1 Outdoor Denim, 1 Smoothie, 1 Kraft)

The stamp set is AWESOME-so many uses.  You will use it again and again!

This album is great to hold your favorite random photos, photos from a particular season or holiday or event such as a birthday party, a retirement party, a vacation, a bridal or baby shower, a day out with your friends, etc.

I created one highlighting our day down at the Farmer's Market while my parents were visiting.  It was such fun putting this together!  I actually printed my photos at the 4 x 4 size (Studio J is a great place to have your photos printed to the exact size you want!).  I then adhered them to a 6 x 4 piece of white daisy cardstock and then slide this into each page.















The possibilities to embellish the pages in this gem of an album are endless! I pretty much stuck with just the product that comes in the kit but boy oh boy... My head was spinning with ideas on how to enhance each page even more!

Putting an album like this together is so simple for kids of ALL ages!  My kids club is actually going to be working with this kit next month!

Like I mentioned above, this kit is only available until December 31st.  If you are wanting one, order more sooner than later.  Once they are gone, they are gone.

You can also order just the album alone.  The cost is $10.34.  I have stocked up just in case these albums do not show up in the Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book

No comments: