Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

Exciting Stuff!

Happy Friday!

There is so much exciting stuff happening at Close To My Heart.  I am bursting at the seems!
Last wek I shared with you the sign- up special happening now thru December 15th.  
All those who sign up as a CTMH consultant will receive a FREE Project Your Life Kit when they are made available in February!

If you have ever thought about becoming a CTMH consultant NOW is a SPLENDID time to do so!
I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.  I would be honored to have you join my team and Close To My Heart family!  Close To my Heart has changed my life in so many wonderful ways.  I love that they offer top of the line products, they are so trendy and up with the times AND they are a DEBT FREE COMPANY with a BRIGHT future ahead!

Below are two short but informative videos that explain Close To My Heart and the Sign Up special that is available up until December 15th.

Following the videos are a few photos of several of the Project Your Life Kits that will be available.

I do have an "Essential" Kit here at my home.  If you live local and would like to sign up AND receive your kit all in the same day please give me a call.  First come first serve!

Have a wonderful weekend!
























No comments: