Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

What's New in Close To My Heart Stamps and a NEW series of classes!


Hello!

Close To my Heart has such FUN stamps!  Take a peek at this video to see and learn about some of the new sets available NOW!





I am super excited about a new monthly class series I will be starting in September.
The sereis will be called "ARTITIC ARTBOOKING."
All projects will be centered around the CTMH exclusive Artbooking Catrtidge.
Details for the September class are below.  Please take note of the registration due date.
I would love to offer a morning class is there is interest.
If you would prefer to attend a morning class please let me know.  If we have enough interest I will schedule one!

CLASS SPECIAL!!!!!!
If you order the Artbooking Bundle from me on/before AUGUST 26th I will give you the September Class at half price!
You will also earn the AUGUST Stamp of the Month FREE!
That is a $30.45 VALUE!

ARTISTIC ARTBOOKING SEPTEMBER CLASS:  FRIGHT NIGHT

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 10th
6:30-8:30 p.m.
$25.00
R.S.V.P on/before MONDAY, AUGUST 26th




What a FUN night of SCRAPPIN’ this is going to be!  Your kit will contain everything you need to successfully create the 3-12 x 12 layouts you see above (please bring your basic supplies to class-trimmer, adhesives-(I do recommend some 3-D foam tape) and scissors.
Your kit will also contain the Mini Medley Black Accents Collection.
You will LOVE working with the Black & Grey Glitter Paper!
Thank you to Michelle Snyder for the inspiration of this workshop!

All papers will be pre-cut for you!!!!
Kits will be available as “KITS TO GO”
If you are unable to attend the actual class you can still purchase the kit and create the  layouts at home.  There will be an additional postage fee if I need to mail the kits to you.


No comments: