Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

NEW Autumn/Winter Close To My Heart Idea Book and NEW ARTBOOKING CLASS!

Greetings!

The NEW Close To My Heart Idea has been live for almost a week now and it has received an OUTSTANDING response.  I hope you have had time to glance through this fabulous publication.  If you do not have your own personal copy please feel free to contact me.  You can also view the Idea book online at my website amy.ctmh.com.

There are so many new and exciting products inside the pages of the Autumn/Winter Idea Book.  Over the course of several days I will be highlighting a few such products.

The ARTBOOKING Cricut Bundle is a MUST for EVERY CRAFTER!

 
 ARTBOOKING will allow you to take your scrapbooking to never-before-seen levels!  With oodles of images in each of the 15 layout themes, you can create several coordinating pages for each theme using  just two keys and one dial size.  Images include accents, borders, titles, overlays, photo mats-in standard photo sizes!-and MORE!  The Cricut keys are optimized for creating 12 x 12 pages in a jiffy,  You’ll love creating 10 themed mini books, also optimized for several different sizes using just two keys and one dial size.  Celebrate birthdays, new baby, vacations, friends, sports, Halloween, Christmas, and more.  When you’re finished cutting, use the coordinating stamp sets and Dimensional Elements shapes to add even more pizazz!

I am having an Artbooking Class for just $5.00 on WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 14th.  If you live local I encourage you to attend.  I will demonstrate the ins and outs of Artbooking using a "Cooking Show" style of teaching and then you will have the opportunity to create a beautiful fall  2-page 12 x 12 layout!

PLEASE R.S.V.P ON/BEFORE FRIDAY, AUGUST 9th for this class so that I have time to prepare your layout kit.  

The August Stamp of the Month is a delectable treat!  "A Chocolate Affair" consists of 16 images and is FREE all month long with a minimum $50 order!  It can also be purchased at the full price of $17.95.  


I actually used the Artbooking cartridge in the card above.  The "slate" grey overlay you see was cut on with Artbooking.  I love how easy it is to create such stylish projects!

No comments: