Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

Clearly Rewarding!

Happy Friday!

Today I am sharing ANOTHER NEW addition to the Close To My Heart product line.
Close To My Heart already has a phenomenal hostess rewards program but it just got even BETTER!
Hostesses get more savings with My Acrylic hostess rewards stamp sets.  They can use their select product credit earned from Gathering Sales (online or with guests in your home or as a club member) to save more on exclusive stamp sets that are ONLY available through January 2014!  If you like what you see, hurry and get them while you can!

Here is a video showcasing these fabulous exclusive to hostess only stamp sets! These sets are available to my gathering hostesses, as well as, my club members!  Not a scrapbook club member yet?  Contact me today to get the membership details and/or to join a club today!

No comments: