Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Perfect Paper Pinwheels!

Take a peek at this video full of fun! These pinwheels will be perfect to use on all spring time and summer layouts and cards! My scrapbook and card clubs will be using the "Miracle" kit highlighted in this video during the month of May. If you are not already in one of my monthly groups I invite you to come and try it out. We would love to have you join in all the fun! My clubs meet once a month and each month one of the club members is the hostess and receives the hostess rewards, as well as a FREE stamp of the month for that particular month AND a FREE Idea Book! Not to mention, you create great projects, purchase superior products and can make new friends and strengthen the bonds of existing friends! My monthly clubs are available to long distance crafters, too! Contact me today to learn more!

No comments: