Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Top of the Morning To Ya!

I hope you all have a happy St. Patrick's Day! I always like to surprise my children with corny little treats on the holidays. This morning they woke up to a kitchen table dressed in green (I totally forgot to take a photo...what was I thinking? I guess I was NOT thinking at the time!) with this little package next to their cereal bowl. The colored licorice is supposed to represent a rainbow and the gold chocolate coins represent the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. It's amazing how far a little treat such as this can go to making a child's day! They also received a pocket-size hand sanitizer bottle- "Leprechaun flavor" (from Bath & Body Works) and a new little carrying case for it...green of course! All three of my kids love these little hand sanitizers that Bath & Body Works carries. I think they have actually starting collecting them! I have a few other surprises for them upon their arrival home from school this afternoon. I will try to remember to take photos and share with y'all!

Enjoy your day!

No comments: