Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Designer Ribbon, Pink Collection


Happy Weekend!

I hope y'all are enjoying your Saturday and have enjoyed this little video all about the fabulous new Designer Ribbon, Pink Collection. This ribbon is even PRETTIER in person! You are going to LOVE it! And it is so much fun to play with and create with! You can order this designer ribbon (#Z1384, $7.95)and all the other gorgeous new ribbons right at my website (amy.myctmh.com) or contact me and I will be happy to place the order for you.

Here is a fun card I created using one of the rosettes to create a scoop of ice cream! I used another ribbon (the baby pink lacey pattern) from this pack to add a little border to my card
Other products I used were:
Sophia Paper Pack (#X7131B)
Fanfare Workshop on the Go Stamp Set (#G1021)
White Daisy Cards and Envelope Value Pack (#X254)
Desert Sand Cardstock ((#1273)
Chocolate Ink Pad (#Z2111


No comments: