Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

THANK YOU!!!!



Greetings!
I have returned home from the Heirloom Productions Stamp Show up in Greenville, Sc. What a fun time it was! I truly enjoyed meeting all your wonderful ladies and seeing old friends, too. A big THANK YOU goes out to my assisant and dear friend, Kim Auster. I am truly blessed to have such an amazing friend and assistant. We both worked hard but had fun doing it! Thanks Kim!

I have some exciting specials to share with you now... Here is all the juicy info!

AMY’S AMAZING CTMH SALE-A-BRATION!
Thank you to EVERYONE!!!! I have almost reached my goal and am rounding the corner for the homestretch to earn Close To My Heart’s fabulous incentive trip to New Zealand!!!!
I am hosting an AMAZING SALE-A-BRATION which starts TODAY, September 17th! This sale-a-bration runs September 17th-29th. I am so excited about this incentive!!! Here are the details:
All orders $50-$99 (before s & t): receive a 10% discount on your entire order!
All orders $100-$199 (before s & t): receive a 15% discount on your entire order!
All orders $200 and above: receive a 20% discount!
The first 10 orders I receive will be entered into a drawing for a FREE WISHES Card Confidence Idea Book ($34.95 value)!
*Depending on your order you will also qualify to earn the Exclusive National Stamping Month Card Kit “Celebrate the Everyday” FREE, the stamp of the month “Treasures” FREE or at a discount (if you have already earned this stamp set I will be happy to replace it with another for you-just LMK!). I have posted a photo of the cards you can create using the card kit, as well as a layout I created using the card kit.

Discounts will be applied on all orders received between Sept. 17th-29th. This is the perfect time to stock up on all your ink pads and/or markers, papers, blocks and stamp sets! The larger the order, the greater the discount! Start your holiday shopping for all your scrapbooking and stamping family and friends now so you can SAVE, SAVE, SAVE!

No comments: