Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009


Here are the card that my card club will be creating in October. They were created with the NEW "Grace" Workshop on the Go kit. If you are not familiar with these new kits please contact me so I can tell you all about them. They are FABULOUS! There is a Workshop on the Go Kit available for each of the 4 new kits featured at the front of the Autumn/Winter Idea Book. Each kit comes with an EXCLUSIVE STAMP SET! This stamp set is not available as an individual product. The only way to get it is with the kit. The kit comes with a level 2 paper packet, exclusive stamp set, some type of embellishment and a colored brochure that gives you all the directions to create cards and/or layouts! My card club will be creating 2 of each of the cards you see here.
If this sounds like something you would like to join please feel free to contact me! The club is open to local and long distance members!

1 comment:

Scrapbook Baby said...

I thought I would pass this along for any readers who would like to stock up on scrapbook supplies for Halloween and Christmas scrapbooking…
From now through the end of September, ScrapbookingAlley is having a 20% off sale everything in their store, plus no sales tax and free shipping and with no minimum order:
--> Scrapbooking Alley Sale