Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

IT'S HERE!!!!!!


Here I am again! I am super excited to share with y'all the new Autumn/Winter Close To My Heart Idea Book!!!! Don't you just LOVE the front cover? How much fun!!!!!!
I invite you to hop over to my website (amy.myctmh.com) so you can view the Idea book online. You will also see and learn all about the wonderful Card Kit that you can earn for FREE on my website!
I absolutely LOVE all the new papers, stamp sets and accessories. I WANT IT ALL and I think you will ,as well! Feel free to contact me if you would like to earn some of the items on your Wish List for Free by hosting a gathering (you can hold it at my workshop or your home) or through a Catalog Party! The hostess plan is very generous. You will be so happy with all the product you earn FREE!

No comments: