Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

"Tickled Pink" for National Scrapbook Month!

I am so very excited to share the AMAZING special Close To My Heart is hosting in honor of National Scrapbook Month.
Close To My Heart is starting the celebration EARLY! How cool is that?

Here are all the details. I am looking forward to tickling you all pink at my free workshop in June to all those who earn this fabulous kit for FREE! Just a little FYI-the papers are so much more pretty in real life than in this flyer!

CTMH is celebrating National Scrapbook Month a bit early this year! If you do not already know, May is National Scrapbook month. CTMH has put together a fabulous kit, “Tickled Pink,” in honor of this awesome celebration. I have attached a flyer with all the details. Do you have a stamp set wish list? Are there lots of stamp sets you have been wanting but just have not had the chance to order? Have you thought about hosting a CTMH gathering? Or would you like to make some additional income all while stamping and scrapbooking? If you said, “yes” to any of these questions then the “Tickled Pink” special is for YOU! There is something in this special for EVERYONE-the customer, the hostess and even the individual who wants to begin her own CTMH business!
I am adding to this special! All those who earn this kit for FREE will be invited to my house for a FREE create & take session! All you do is bring your “Tickled Pink” kit, along with your basic tool kit (trimmer, scissors and adhesives) and I will provide you a comfortable spot to create your layouts, use of my ink pads and blocks AND I will guide you in making a couple cards using your leftover papers! A small goodie bag will also be given to you upon your arrival! I want to make you feel “Tickled Pink” at this event! The dates (a morning and evening time will be scheduled) will be announced in mid-May. Both dates will be in early June.

Smiles,
Amy

No comments: