Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

New Artwork!




I have been busy preparing for my Mexican Fiesta New Idea Book Celebration which is this Saturday morning starting at 10:00. The artwork you see here was created with the NEW! Tinkerin' My Reflections Scrapbook Kit. Oh what fun this kit is! I had a wonderful time creating these pages using the Close To My Heart Workshop on the Go instruction brochure. My scrapbook clubs will be creating these 6 layouts in May. Again, this photo will not rotate for me (I am posting it anyway because I absolutely love the layout!) If you would like more information on my scrapbook clubs or would like to join a scrapbook club please feel free to contact me today. I would love to have you join in on the fun! My scrapbook clubs are for both local and long distance individuals!

No comments: