Pages

Monday, July 16, 2018

Story Starter Virtual Class #2

STORY STARTER with AMY!

DATE:  Tuesday, July 31st
R.S.V.P.  ON/BEFORE FRIDAY, JULY 20th

It is time for our 2nd Story Starter Facebook Class!
I had so much fun with our first class and I am excited to share some fun ideas on how to incorporate the 2nd Story By Stacy Stamp Set, along with the 2 x 2 and 4 x 4 flip flaps into our kits.
I hope you will join me in this 2nd class to learn more ways to tell you story using these darling kits!

July Class Kit: $45.00

Class Kit Consists of:

*Story By Stacy Story Starter Workshop Kit
(you can choose the album: Black/white polka dots, Candy Apple Red, Multi Color Stripes)
*D1786 Quotable Words Stamp Set
*2 x 2 Flip Flaps Package
*4 x 4 Flip Flaps Packkage



OPTIONAL ADD-ON PRODUCT:
Optional Add-On Product :
(I do recommend these products)
*#Z4211 Photo Trimmer: $19.60
*Ink Pad Colors of your choice: $9.20
*BLOCKS: 1 x1, 1 x 3 1/2, 2 x 2 , 4 x 5 , 2 x 3 1/2
*#1979Black Journal Pen: $3.75
*#Z3372 Adhesive Runner: $8.00








A story is simply a collection of memories, each one individual and unique . Close To My Heart has just come out with a new line of products that show you how easy it is to discover and document your life in colorful, happy ways.
The Story By Stacy Workshop kit, includes a 4 x 4 album, 
22- 4 x 4 cards and a workshop guide. These kits guide you step-by-step through the creative process of turning your memories into stories you will treasure forever.
I am excited to be offering something that I have never done before.
I am hosting a STORY CAMP via a private Facebook Group Classroom!!!!
I will be guiding you, via Facebook live, in 3 Story Camp Sessions.
This will be FREE to all participants as long as you you purchase the Workshop Kit from me.
Once you register and pay for camp, I will send you an invite to the private page.
Then I will schedule the live video class where we can all meet together and I will guide you in creating your story album using the products you receive in your kit.
The great thing about hosting class this way is:
*you can live ANYWHERE in the world and be a part of the class and private group
*you attend in the comport of your own home
*if you are not able to attend when I am live, the videos will remain on the private page FOREVER…so you can watch them at your own convenience AND as many times as you would like!
I guarantee you are going to love these little 4 x 4 albums and coordinating products to tell your story and to make gift albums to those close to you heart!
ALL AGES CAN PARTICIPATE!

This makes a great Mommy & ME, Mother/Daughter, Sorority, Church Group, Teacher, Club, Team or Girlfriend Activity!

No comments: