Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Disney Kit #6!

I am so excited to share Disney Kit #6 with you!


If you ordered Kit #5- they are all cut and packaged up.  I will be mailing them out with Kit #6 when it is all packaged up.  I will be out of town the first week in August.  My goal is to have this kit ready to mail out or pick up by August 18th.

Like all previous kits, this kit will come all PRE-CUT for you!  I do the tedious work and you have all the fun assembling your pages and bringing them to life with your photos!

This kit will gives you 10 12 x 12 pages ( 5- 2-page layouts).  I hope you enjoy these pages and themes as much as I have!




Basic Kit: $70.00
Postage is $14 (if you purchased kit #5 than I can mail kit 5 and 6 together and you pay shipping one time for both kits)

-Beautiful Friendship Paper Pack
*Beautiful Friendship Complements
*Beautiful Friendship Bows
*Gold Glitter Gems
*Paper Pieces cut from Glitter Paper
*2 White DOTS from B&W Dots
*22 Cardstock Sjeets (all precut)
*28 Photo Mat Cards

IF YOU PURCHASE AN ALBUM ALONG WITH YOUR KIT I WILL GIVE YOU 10 FREE PROTECTORS! 
 If you want to take advantage of this please let me know upon ordering your kit and let me know what color and what style you would like (postbound or D-Ring)

OPTIONAL ADD-ON PRODUCTS I USED:
*ink pads: Saphire, Bashful, Crystal Blue, Canary, Smoothie, Heather, Willow
*Shimmer Brushes:  Bashful & Gold
*Sponge Daubers
*GluePen, Liquid Glass, 
*3-D Foam Tape and/or DOTS
*Light Grey Shin Han Twin Touch Marker

PLEASE ORDER YOUR KIT ON/BEFORE WEDNESDAY, JULY 25th.

No comments: