Pages

Friday, December 22, 2017

Only 8 DAYS LEFT!!!!!


Happy Friday!



The December CTMH exclusive December kit is my  ALL TIME MOST FAVORITE KIT CTMH has ever offered in the 25 years I have been a customer and/or consultant. I have posted a video on my blog (scrapbooklifewithamy.blogspot.com ) which will give you a good look at the kit.  I have shared the Calendar Club I will be offering beginning in January. This club is for both local, as well as, long distance individuals. It's for kids and adults! If you are only interested in this kit that makes one page for each month of the year than that is awesome as well. BUT....This amazing kit is only available until December 31st or until kits are sold out. Treat yourself as well as a friend(s) or family member(s)to a kit now. This kit makes the PERFECT Year At A Glance Memory keeper! It also makes great gifts to loved ones! You can order directly on my website (amy.closetomyheart.com ) or contact me and I will be happy to help!

Smiles,
amy

https://www.facebook.com/CloseToMyHeart/videos/10154949267091123/









https://www.facebook.com/CloseToMyHeart/videos/10154949267091123/

No comments: