Pages

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

A Very Special CTMH OFFER Fro ME to YOU!



Close To My Heart is SO MUCH MORE than a job to me! It is my second family. I have met so many wonderful people at my events, at home parties and even online who have become fast friends. My fellow consultants are so much more than friends to me. My team members are so very dear to my heart!
I love sharing top quality crafting products with everyone and anyone. I love teaching people how to create cards and gifts that you just cannot put a price tag on.
I love providing knowledge and instruction to those wanting to preserve their lives-both the every day moments as well as the special moments!
I love that Close To My Heart makes the job of consultants so EASY and FUN. I have been a cnosultant for almost 20 years and the enhancements CRTMH has made are outstanding! The free website, the free trainings, the free videos, all the templates...all these things (and more) make being a Close To My Heart Consultant the best job on earth!
I love helping others get started on having what I have. CTMH just campout with a new kit that is OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! If I could quite and signup all over again I would!!!!! For just $75 you can get what you need to start your CTMH Business. Let Me Show You How!
During December all those who sign up will receive, along with their kit, the "Through The Years Calendar Kit" FREE OF CHARGE! This is a $57 value and it is sure to guarantee you immediate sales AND the perfect event to offer in January! If you would like to learn more and hear about my special offer please contact me today! Special offer goes to the first person who reaches out to me!

No comments: