Pages

Monday, May 8, 2017

My Girl 8-Page Scrapbook Class/Kit

MY GIRL 8 PAGE SCRAPBOOK CLASS/KIT TO GO
DATE:  Wednesday, May 24th
TIME:  6:00-9:00 p.m.
COST:  $44.00
(postage will be charged if mailing kit to you)
R.S.V.P:  On/Before FRIDAY, MAY 12th

I love the bold, bright colors of these playful pages and I am sure your photos will look fabulous on them!
You can join me in person for my class on May 24th OR 
you can purchase the kit to go.  All paper pieces will be cut for you-all you have to do is assemble and bring your pages to life!

Thank you to Tina Lovell for sharing her creativity with me.




Your Kit Contents:
*1/2 pack of Adventure Fundamental Paper
*Various Adventure Cardstock Paper Pieces
*13 Extra Sheets of Cardstock
*My Girl Complement Pack
*White/Gold Ribbon
*Gold Glitter Gems

Optional Add-On Products:
*3-D Foam Tape
*Chevron Embossing Folder
*Basic Stars Thin Cuts
*Artbooking Cricut Cartridge


HAVE A FRIEND WHOM I DO NOT KNOW REGISTER WITH YOU AND YOU BOTH WILL RECEIVE A FREE GIFT FROM ME!

No comments: