Pages

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

May Happenings with Close To My Heart!

IT'S HERE!!!!!
Happy May!
Happy National Scrapbook Month!

The start of a new month is always exciting and fun and this merry month of May will not disappoint!
The NEW! Seasonal Expressions 2 Idea Book went live on May 1st.  This 60 page publication is overflowing with top quality, trendy, classic and oh so fabulously fun papers, stamp sets, embellishment, kits, and wonderful artwork.  You can view this Idea book on my website HERE.  You can also contact me to request your own personal copy (trust me-you want this resource for your collection).  You will refer to it for inspiration long after it retires in August!  The publication is FREE (my treat to you).  Postage will be charged if I am mailing your book to you.

LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE!
This is the name of the May Stamp of the Month.
This set of 9 images is perfect for scrapbooking and card making.  Those who love to color will love adding color to these images.  And those who are not big on coloring can also find joy creating with this set, as it looks beautiful just stamping the images and not coloring.  Embossing the images onto colored cardstock is another great way to use this stamp set.  The options are endless!

Here is a layout I created using this set.  I actually cut the letters our individually (the word "LIVE" is one big stamp, the world "LOVE" is another big stamp, as is the word "LAUGH").  The letters are so big that cutting them out is very simple and quick to do.  I colored one set of "L,"I", "V" and "E"with my dark brown shin han twin touch marker-just colored right over the flowers in each letter.  Then I actually colored the flowers in all the other letters.  I "shadowed layered"the letters to make them stand out.  Click HERE to order.


May is National Scrapbook Month.  Close To My Heart has created a GORGEOUS Paper pack, stamp set and a Cut Above Scrapbook Kit in honor of this special month.

LIVE BEAUTIFULLY CUT ABOVE SCRAPBOOK KIT

This kit allows you to easily make coordinating layouts to preserve your favorite memories. The Live Beautifully Layout Kit comes with everything you need to create five two-page layouts.  With pre-printed base pages, die-cut paper pieces, stickers, and gold foil accents, this kit will help you preserve moments that matter most in practically no time at all!

You can purchase just the kit OR you can take advantage of a Bundle that gives you a 20% discount!  This bundle comes with the kit I described above as well as, a 12 x 12 album (you choose the style-post bound or d-ring binder), a black journaling pen and adhesive! Click HERE


The exclusive Live Beautifully Stamp set is a set of 8 images.  The roses are beautiful.  I especially LOVE the "word" and sentiment images.  I have and will continue to use the stamp set for many many projects! Click HERE to order

And...if this all isn't enough, CTMH has packaged up a Live Beautiful Paper Pack, as well.  This is perfect for the card makers and paper crafters!  This paper pack consists of 16 sheets, 2 each of 6 double-sided designs and 2 each of single-sided gold designs.  Click HERE to order.


Happy Merry Month of May!
~Amy

No comments: