Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2016

FOUR SEASONS FLORALS

Four Seasons Florals

Date:  Thursday, September 22nd
Time:  6:00-9:00 p.m.
(Morning class available if their is interest!)
Cost:  $40.00 0r 
$30 with the purchase of the Flower Market Cricut Bundle! (this is a $10 savings!)
R.S.V.P:  on/before SEPTEMBER 6th 

 This class is so much fun!
And it is so much easier than it looks!
Thank you to Julie Carriere for sharing her designs.
Please join me as we create (4) 12 x 12 pages-one for each season of the year.
These will make fabulous title pages in your albums or delightful home decor pieces to display in your home, either in a frame on a coffee or end table or hung on a wall!
They would make the perfect gift (just $10 per page makes a fabulous and affordable one-of-a-kind gift!) for anyone and with the holidays fast approaching, why not get a jump start on your shopping!
Your class registration fee covers all the paper you will need to create all four pieces.  I will PRE-CUT all papers so you will only have to assemble your paper pieces at class.  Each page highlights the NEW! Color of the Year:  Sea Glass, as well as the New! Flower Market Cricut Cartridge Bundle.
Kits to Go are available upon request!

I did use the new Shimmer Brush to add some sparkle to my pages.  The Shimmer brush can be added for just $5.70.
I do recommend:
 liquid glass:  $8.00
Skinny Glue Pen: $5.20

I am always trying to reach new people.  I invite you to share this festive class with friends and family.   I will have a free gift for each person who registers that  I do know know.   This is my way of saying thank you for helping me to grow my business.

I hope you can join me at this oh so creative class!

Reserve your spot today!









No comments: