Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Story of Us Layout, Mini Album and Card Workshop








I have a few kits left for this fun class.
Kits are first come first serve.  I would love to have you join icon the fun!
Kits To Go Are Available!
OUR STORY LAYOUT/MINI ALBUM/CARD KIT CLASS
DATE: MONDAY, APRIL 25TH
TIME: 6:00-8:00
COST: $30.00
R.S.V.P ON/BEFORE THURSDAY, APRIL 14th
Your kit will consist of:
Our Story Picture My Life Card Deck (includes 56 cards)
My Creations Mini Album
1 yard Glacier Extra Thick Twine
Pack of Clear Sparkles (includes 108 Sparkles)
Pre-cut Cardstock Flowers and Words
Step-by-step instruction guide

Other supplies you will need to complete the projects:
#Z2015 Designed Decor Frame:  $34.00
#Z1912 Corner Rounder  $9.20
##Z1151 3-D Foam Tape  $6.90
Artiste  and Artistry Cricut Cartridges (all pieces will be pre-cut for you in the kit. You will only need the cartridges if you plan to make more in the future.)


I invite you to join me as I guide you in making 3 fabulous projects using the “Our Story” Picture My Life Card Deck.  
The first project is a home decor piece- a 12 x 12 one page layout that displays so nicely in the CTMH Designed Decor Shadow Box Frame.  

The 2nd project is a 4 x 6 mini album perfect for showcasing some of your favorite photos.

The 3rd project is a fun card that can be used for just about any occasion.  

No comments: