Pages

Friday, April 1, 2016

April Close To My Heart News and Specials!

April Greetings!

 I hope everyone has enjoyed the start of spring!

Its a new month and with that comes a NEW CTMH Stamp of the Month, a NEW CTMH Special and NEW workshop classes from me!  I am currently working on my April workshop schedule and will be sharing it with you very soon.
TodayI would like to interdict you to the NEW! April Stamp of the Month and the AMAZING special CTMH is offering!

The April Stamp of the Month is titled “Life in Pictures.”  It is a set of 13 images featuring a variety of camera designs.  This is, by far, my most favorite stamp set EVER!  I plan to use it on scrapbook layouts, cards AND even create some home decor pieces!
This fab stamp set can be yours for just $5.00 with a minumum $50 order or you can purchase it at the full retail price of $17.95 (plus shipping and tax).




There is a FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY that started TODAY for all!  It’s called BABY, I”m Worth It, and BOY OH BOY!  Are YOU ever worth it!!!


Signing up as a new Consultant with Close To My Heart in April is more rewarding than ever!  When you sign up as a new CTMH Consultant you already get:

*New Consultant Kit with essential supplies for only $75
*$50 in Select Product Credit to spend on additional supplies
*The chance to earn fantastic Straight to the Top start-up rewards

And only during April, you can also earn your choice of a FREE CRICUT COLLECTION or an ADDITIONAL $100 in Select product Credit when you submit $350 in personal sales within your first 30 Days!










If earning money, free products, trips, making life long friends, gaining more self confidence, etc through your love of stamping, scrapbooking and paper crafting then NOW is the TIME to treat yourself to the DREAM JOB you have been wanting!  
At Close To My Heart, there is a place for EVERYONE- Hobbyists who want a great discount (22% on their scrapbooking/crafting supplies) Scrapbookers who want to make a bit of money to help support the household expenses (lessons, a trip, the holidays) or even if you just want a little extra spending money and the Business Builders who want to build a rewarding career right in the comfort of their own home!

As a CTMH Consultant, your work can truly be a work of art.  When you sign up for just $75, you get your New Consultant Kit filled with tools you need to succeed, plus $50 in Select product Credit you can use to get additional products and earn a generous commission on every product you sell.  You’ll also enjoy a product discount on your personal purchases, opportunities to earn free products, and exclusive previews on new products before they are available to the public.  Creativity, community, and wonderful rewards for you as a Close To My Heart Consultant.  Join us today!

CONTACT ME TODAY TO LEARN ABOUT THE FREE WELCOME TO MY TEAM GIFTS I AM GIVING TO ALL THOSE WHO JOIN MY TEAM!!!!

I would absolutely LOVE to have you as part of my team.  The Heart-Throb’s are my second family.  We are all different and scattered across the country and we have become family through our love of scrapbooking, card making and paper crafting!  Each one of us brings something unique and special to our team.  We welcome YOU with open arms!

Becoming a consultant back in 1998 was the best decision I ever made.  I NEVER imaged how much CTMH would bring to my life and my family’s life.  I have been able to run my business my way on my time.  I have earned 9 trips for my husband and I, all while being a very involved stay at home mom.  I was even able to continue my business after moving 18 hours  away!  Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have or even just to learn a bit more about the opportunity!  I’d love to chat!

Make it a great day!

Smiles,
Amy

No comments: