Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

The NEW! CTMh Planner Page Packet is ON SALE!

I just received word that the NEW! Close To My Heart Planner Pages are 50% off for a limited time. If you have not already treated yourself to the "Everyday Life" products TODAY is a good day to do so! Feel free to contact me if you have questions or need help placing an order on my website (amy.ctmh.com). I do recommend the Binder, the Planner Pages, the My Crush page package, both protector designs, the wash tape, the roller stamp and the January special "Live Your Day" Picture My Life Card Deck that is available this month only or while supplies last. This card deck was created to go with the all the planner components. These cards make it so easy to document and they are oh so pretty too! These products will help you stay organized, as well as, record the day to day AND the special activities that take place in your world all year long! These products make PERFECT gifts too!









No comments: