Pages

Friday, January 29, 2016

February Scrapbook Club Projects

Here are the layouts we will be creating at my February Scrapbook Class on TUESDAY, February 23rd @6:30 p.m. (day time classes are available upon request). My class is FREE…you only pay for the products that I teach you how to use. I would love to have you join in on the fun. Kits To Go, complete with cutting diagrams and photos, are available to all those not local to me and/or those unable to attend the actual class. Feel free to contact me for more information. These pages were designed by my dear friend, fellow consultant and oh so talented Karen Pederson. I love that these layouts are perfect for any theme imaginable. The Close To My Heart Fundamental Paper Packs and Stickers are super fun to create with. I fall in love with them more and more each time I create with them!






No comments: