Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

On the First & Second Day of Christmas My Consultant Gave To Me...

Holiday Greetings!

Last year I held a "12 Days of Christmas" special.  It was so much fun that I thought I would host it again. 
Yesterday was a full day and it kinda got away from me sooooo TODAY I am combining the First and Second Day of Christmas!

Like last year, If you want to take advantage of the daily special, notify me via email or phone (each daily special is good only for that specific day).  Please email me at:

 amcgrewctmh@gmail.com or message me on facebook.

I will keep a running tab of all that you order and your total and on December 13th I will notify you of your total.  I will place the orders on December 13th.  I will be in Connecticut for the holidays so if you need your order(s) before January 3rd please let me know and I will mail you your order from Connecticut.  If the orders reach a minimum of $150 in sales than I will draw for a mystery hostess!

DAY 1 & DAY 2 SPECIAL:

On the first and second day of Christmas my consultant gave to me….

As you know, the NEW Everyday Life planners became available yesterday.  CTMH is offering a fantastic bundle for the month of December.  The bundle consists of the Binder Album, the Planner pages and the roller stamp.  

All those who order this bundle ($29.95) TODAY will receive a roll of the new "Everyday Life Washi Tape AND a Journaling Pen for FREE (value is just over $7.00!).

Contact me today to take advantage of this deal!


Here are photos of the products that come in the bundle
And a picture of the FREE WSHI TAPE AND JOURNALING PEN you will receive if you purchase the bundle.

THIS OFFER IS ONLY AVAILABLE TODAY!




No comments: