Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

On the 8th Day of Christmas my Consultant Gave to Me...




On the 8th Day of Christmas My Consultant Gave to ME…
I absolutely LOVE the new Accessory Roll-Up. I currently own 4 and they are filled with all my embellishments. This roll-up contains 16 clear plastic pockets with zippers to hold Base & Bling products, embellishments, or accessories. It rolls up and secures with a snap closure. It also includes a hanging loop for easy vertical storage. The item number for the Accessory Roll-up is ‪#‎Z3121‬
If you place an order for the accessory roll-up I will purchase for you 2 embellishments packs of your choice (up to $4.95 each).!
Message me your order or place you order on my website (amy.ctmh.com) for your roll-up but then message me with the two embellishment packs you would like me to purchase for you. 
Order two roll-ups and your ail receive 4 FREE embellishments packs!

No comments: