Pages

Monday, November 2, 2015

Introducing the NEW CLose To My Heart Everyday Life Planner System!


This is my 2nd post of the day.  Be sure to check out all the excitement about my first ever Holiday Gift Extravaganza that I posted information about earlier this morning!

Introducing the NEW Close to My Heart Everyday Life Planner System

There is an exciting buzz sur- rounding the upcoming CTMH Everyday LifeTM planner system announced at the CTMH Austral- asia Convention in October! The Everyday Life line introduces multiple products that work to- gether seamlessly to create a planner, a My Crush book, or a product of your own creation!
It all starts with the Everyday Life album ($10.95 USD/$13.25 CAD), a beautiful, black three-ring album with gold foil design that measures 9 3/8” x 8 1⁄4”. This al- bum size makes the album multi- purpose, allowing you to decide what you put in it.
To fill up your album, the Everyday Life line will also include: The Everyday Life 2016 planner pages ($15.95 USD/$18.95 CAD): 154 planner pages, 12 monthly dividers with tabs, a pocket folder page, a designed page finder, and four sheets of stickers. With monthly and weekly spreads and printed dates, these pages have all the features you need to stay organized—and look good doing it!
*Everyday Life Perfect Plan roller stamp ($8.95 USD/$10.50 CAD): This fun and functional roller stamp coordinates perfectly with the label stickers, enabling you to customize your planner even further.
*My Crush® Everyday Life pages ($7.95 USD/$9.50 CAD): A set of 60 double-sided, gorgeous My Crush pages. These pages can be used on their own to create a beautiful My Crush book, or they can be combined with the planner pages to give you more room in your planner for preserving your memories while giving your planner even more flair.
*Everyday Life Washi Tape ($3.95 USD/$4.50 CAD): because every My Crush book needs a good washi for attaching photos and other memorabilia to your pages.
*Memory Protectors ($6.95 USD/$7.95 CAD): we’re introducing two new styles of pocket memory protec- tors sized to fit into the Everyday Life album. One will have two 4” x 6” pockets, the other four 4” x 3” pockets. Use these to add your favorite Picture My LifeTM cards and photos into the mix!
Altogether, the Everyday Life line gives you ultimate flexibility in creating a planner/My Crush book/pocket al- bum uniquely customized to you. Best of all, since we know that the time to buy planners is now, we will not be waiting until the release of Seasonal Expressions 1 to make these products available to everyone; instead, we’ll be making them available as soon as we have them.! We anticipate most of these items to be available late November, with the exception of the washi tape, which will be available mid-December.
To add even more excitement, CTMH is offering a discounted bundle for purchasing the album, planner pages, and roller stamp together. This bundle will have its own item number. These innovative and exciting products will be specially priced at just $29.95 USD/$35.95 CAD—a 15% discount off the retail value!
We love this new product line and we know you are going to love it, too. To order yours contact me: amcgrewctmh@gmail.com. Please contact me via email, phone of private message me telling me they want to purchase the planner and/or any of the accessories between NOv. 2nd (today) and November 30th. All those who contact me on/before Nov. 15th will receive a set of tassel paper clips handmade by me for you to use with your planner! If planner orders reach a minimum of $150 I will draw for a mystery hostess the day I order the planners. This mystery hostess will receive the hostess rewards and earn a free shopping spree throughout the CTMH Idea Book. Contact me today to get your name on the list and earn yourself a set of super cute, super trendy tassel paper clips!

1 comment:

Roshan Jha said...

Great Blog! This post gives a better idea. Thanks for the useful information. You can also read our blog for : personalised diaries