Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

New Month-New Specials- EXCLUSIVE SPECIAL FROM ME THAT IS SURE TO PLEASE!


Greetings!

Happy September!
Hope you had a wonderful Labor Day Weekend!

It is a new month and you all know what that means...we have a NEW Stamp of the Month and another AWESOME SPECIAL from Close To My Heart...and I HAVE A SPECIAL YOU ARE SURE TO ENJOY, AS WELL!

Keep reading for all the juicy details!

The September Stamp of the Month “Family is Forever” (item #S1409) is made up of 7 one of a kind images that coordinates well with the CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge.  This set, pictured below, is a nice addition to your stamp collection.  Use it for card making, scrapbook layouts and paper crafting!  It can be YOURS for just $5.00 with a minimum $50 order.  You can always purchase the Stamp of the Month for the full retail price of $17.95.




Check out page 13 of the new Annual Inspirations Idea book to see some artwork created using this versatile set!  The Annual Inspirations Idea Book can be viewed in full on my website amy.ctmh.com if you do not have a copy of the actual book. Hop on over and take a peek.  You can also download it in a PDF file!

Close To My Heart declared the month of September “National Stamping Month” several years ago.  Each September CTMH brings us an exclusive, limited edition special and this years is sure to please EVERYONE!  When you spend $30 on any current retail-priced stamps during September, you qualify to receive the exclusive C-sized stamp set #30 Years of Happy  for FREE (a $13.95 value)!  This exclusive stamp set features 30 mini images and sentiments perfectly suited for 30 days of happy stamping!  Plus, make sure to check out Close To My Heart’s Facebook page and instagram during September to follow all the ways we’re celebrating #30yearsofhappy for a full 30 days!





 ...AND NOW FOR MY EXCLUSIVE SPECIAL!

I have been working hard to earn the Close To My Heart Incentive Trip to Hawaii since last October.  I have just 30 days remaining to earn this trip.  This trip is extra-special to me this year because it takes place over my husband’s birthday AND it is to Hawaii.  My husband, Stan, and I will be celebrating our 20th year of marriage in 2015.  We honeymooned on Hawaii and I would LOVE to take him back to celebrate both his birthday AND our anniversary.  

I can’t earn this trip without your help.  To thank you for your help in reaching my goal, I will be giving away $30 in CTMH product (of YOUR choice) for every minimum $100 order placed.  All you have to do is call or email me your order and I will do the rest for you.  This special is only available through me so you must contact me with your order.  When you place your $100 order, not only will you receive an additional $30 in product of your choice from ME, you will also qualify to purchase the September stamp of the month for just $5.00 AND if you happen to have at least $30 in stamps in that $100 order-you will earn the #30daysofhappy stamp set for free.  That adds another $31.90 value in additional to the $30 of free product I am giving you.  So you will get $61.90 worth of product for just $105!  That is more than 50% of FREE!  This special is only valid on personal orders.  It can not be applied to workshop and class fees.  




I know many of us are anxiously awaiting the arrival of the exclusive ARTFULLY SENT CRICUT BUNDLE.  We are told that is should become available, hopefully, in the next 2 weeks.  You can apply my special to this purchase should it become available, if you did not already take advantage of my special back in July.   Please just email me a.s.a.p if you plan to do this so I can put you on the reservation list for this product.  

I want to thank you, in advance, for your support in helping me earn this trip.  Please feel free to share my special with family and friends.  If you have any questions, please be sure to contact me!

Make it an awesome week!

Amy


No comments: