Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Holiday Card Extravaganza

HOLIDAY CARD EXTRAVAGANZA







DATE:  Saturday, October 18th
TIME: 10-2:00
PLACE:  Amy’s Home Stamp Studio
COST:  $45 (with embellishment kit)
$35 (without embellishment kit)
*All those who purchase the embellishment kit will receive a holiday themed scrapbook card kit FREE!
R.S.V.P:  On/Before SEPTEMBER 30th
(IT’S VERY IMPORTANT TO R.S.V.P ON TIME SO THAT I HAVE TIME TO ORDER AND PREPARE YOU KIT)
I am so excited to bring this festive event back!  Last year was such fun and with the enhancements I have made-this year’s card creating celebration is going to be even MORE fun!  I hope you will mark your calendar and make plans to share in all the happenings of the day.

I will begin our time together by spotlighting the NEW EXCLUSIVE CTMH ARTFULLY SENT CRICUT.
Be sure to be on time, as you will not want to miss this lively event.
A FREE Create & Take Project will be available for you to create after “The Show!”

After my presentation you will have 3 hours to  create 30 holiday cards (5 each of 6 designs).
The card designs this year include 2 - 5 x 7 cards and ALL envelopes will be either lined or decorated!
Photos of the cards are below.
I do recommend you purchase the Embellishment Pack 
(consists of red enamel hearts, shimmer trim roll, ribbon & twine pieces)

ALL PAPERS WILL BE PRE-CUT AND IMAGES WILL BE PRE-STAMPED!

All you have to do it put your cards together-while listening to holiday music and snacking on holiday treats!
I will provide a medium-sized paper tote & handstamped gift tag to make transporting your completed cards home easy.
You will also receive a free little goodie from me-my way of expressing my gratitude for all your support throughout the year.  
My Jewelry buffet will be set up for those interested in making some super cute, super easy, super quick and perfectly priced gifts!

In Summary Your $45 Registration Fee Includes:
*An Artfully Sent Presentation with FREE Crete & Take Project
*30 Card Kits complete with pre-cut papers and pre-stamped images
*Embellishment Kit to make your cards really sparkle and shine!
*30 lined or decorated envelopes
*Paper tote bag with homemade gift tag
(this will be the perfect gift wrap for a special gift this season!)
*A Free goodie
*holiday treats to snack on
*3 hours of uninterrupted time to put together 30 cards!

ANOTHER NEW ELEMENT TO THIS YEAR’S CARD CELEBRATION
If you are not interested in creating holiday cards, I will be providing kits to create 30 Fall & All Occasion Cards.
I will share the designs of these cards within the next week.
If you would like to purchase BOTH kits-that is also available.
Kits To Go are available, too

 Here are the Fall themed cards:

















No comments: