Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Picture My Life Workshop

PICTURE MY LIFE WORKSHOP

DATE: SUNDAY, AUGUST 24th
TIME:  1:00-3:00
(week day morning classes are available upon request)
COST:  $35.00 for one kit $65.00 for both kit ($10 savings!)
R.S.V.P: on/before MONDAY, AUGUST 11th
(if you have a friend/family member who has never attended one of my classes you will receive a free journaling pen as a gift from me!)

Quick and easy scrapbooking is right at your fingertips!  The Picture My Life CTMH scrapbook system includes a 12 x 12 cover page, a starter pack of 10 coordinating Memory Protectors, and 122 double-sided cards in 3 x 4 and 4 x 6 horizontal and vertical designs.  The cardstock-weight cards feature journaling spaces, sentiments,  and a variety of icons.  

Each Picture My Life card pack is designed to help quickly organize and preserve approximately 250 photos, but you can use more or fewer cards and photos to create an album that is picture-perfect!

This memory keeping system is perfect for the non-scrapper, the oh so busy picture taker (we ALL have many many photos on our phones!), the sports mom, the dance mom, the teacher, the senior year student or mother of the senior, a card maker and even a traditional and digital memory keeper!

In this class I will teach you the simplicity of this system and even go a step further and show you some very easy techniques on how to add a bit of pizazz to your pocket scrapbooking including digital photo and instagram collages and interactive elements.

 I will also guide you in creating 5 greeting cards with your Picture My Life Kit.
Everyone always needs cards and sending a handmade card makes the receiver feel that much more special.  Picture My Life allows you to create fabulous cards in a matter of minutes.  You will learn how at this class!
Picture My Life is the perfect solution for the non-crafty person-you must come to see how wonderful this product is!

I have designed two different kits that you can choose from.  Each kit consists of the contents listed above, as well as, extra cardstock and embellishments.
Or if you love them both and can’t decide than I am offering a $10 discount to those who purchase both sets.

Close To My Heart is hosting a fantastic special during the month of August.  For each Picture My Life Kit your purchase, you can purchase a pack of page protectors for just $3.00 (full retail price is $9.95)!
PLease let me know upon registering for class if you would like to take advantage of this awesome deal!
This class is FREE!
The registration fee covers all your materials needed to successfully create the projects at class
except for:
your favorite adhesive, scissors, paper trimmer, memory glue dots and 3-D foam tape.
If you would like to purchase any of these items please let me know upon registering for class.

(you will go home with lots of materials to use on other projects)


*If you cannot attend this class but are interested in taking it at another time, please let me know.  I am happy to schedule other teaching times to fit schedules!
I can also put Kits To Go together for long distance folks or individuals with busy schedules.

Kit #1
SKYLARK
(this kit is so versatile-perfect for any theme)


(thank you to Christine Adams for inspiration on these cards)


Kit #2
Later Sk8r Kit 
(this kit is perfect for boys and sports but works awesome for a musician or  a girls shopping spree day too!)



Thank you to  Sheri Rotler, Karen Pederson and Pamela O'Connor for several of these card ideas.

No comments: