Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Merry month of May: You've Got a Friend in Me during Na tional Scrapbook Month!

HAPPY MAY DAY!

I want to wish each and every one of you a very merry month of May!  This is always a rather busy and exciting month...one parent at the bus stop said that MAY is the new DECEMBER.  Calendars are filled with end of the school year celebrations, award nights, proms, dance recitals, graduations, weddings...and even National Scrapbook Month parties!
Close To My Heart is here to help us all by offering products to help us make the perfect gifts, create the sincerest cards and products to help us preserve all the fabulous memories we create throughout the month.

The May Stamp of the Month; "You've Got A Friend in Me" is so fun, so versatile and so easy to create with.  It consists of 5 images.  I love the bold lines that make each image stand out.  I love that you can stamp these images directly onto colored cardstock and/or background and texture papers or you can stamp them onto white cardstock and use markers or color pencils to color in.  And...I love that you can purchase this stamp set for just $5.00 (a $21 value with shipping and tax) with minimum $50 order!

 As I mentioned above, May is National Scrapbook Month and Close To My Heart loves to spoil scrapbookers, card makers and paper crafters in honor of this National Holiday!  This year they are offering a limited time only paper pack collection that will allow you to let your creativity take flight!
The "FREE TO BE ME" paper pack can be yours for just $5.00 with a qualifying purchase of $50.  This paper collection features artfully designed cardstocks, vellums, and Background and Texture papers-exclusive products that you can't get anywhere!  With the retail value of $11.95, this collection is a fantastic deal!  Plus with your qualifying $50 purchase, you will also qualify for the May Stamp of the Month for an additional $5.00.  This means May is the perfect month to double up on promotions; getting the paper collection for $5 and the May Stamp of the Month for $5 saves you nearly $20!  

 I have created some cards using the May Stamp of the Month and the Free To Be Me paper collection. These cards came together quickly and what fun I had making them!  I enhanced my cards with the Aqua Dots (#Z1853) and the Triangle Studs (#Z1928).




Here are some close up photos of the cardstocks you will receive in the Free To Be Paper Collection.
You will get 6 total cardstock sheets (2 each of 3 colors- teal, red, gold).  One side is regular cardstock, the other side has  a UV-Coated Design (simply GORGEOUS!).  You will also get 2 vellum sheets- one is a white feather print and the other is a gold foil polka dot sheet.


You will also receive 6 Background and Texture Papers.
Here is one side of the Background and Texture papers.


And here is the backside of the papers.


And I can't sign off without telling you how much I LOVE the ZIP STRIPS on these papers!
Here is a close up of these fun strips!


In closing I would like to share one last card I created using the Free To Be Me Paper Collection.  I used the "SIGHTSEER" stamp set (#C1534) along with the paper collection.


If you are interested in owning your exclusive "Free To Be Me Paper Collection and/of the May Stamp of the Month (You've Got a Friend in Me" please feel free to contact me OR hop over to my website HERE to place your order.


MAKE SURE TO GET YOUR OWN FREE TO BE ME PAPER COLLECTION IN MAY AND LET YOUR CREATIVITY TAKE FLIGHT!

Make it a lovely first day of May!

SMiles,
Amy

No comments: