Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

Free To Be Me Exclusive May Paper Pack


Saturday was National Scrapbooking Day and the month of MAY is National Scrapbooking Month.  I was not able to scrapbook on Saturday but last night I did create this layout using the Close To My Heart exclusive paper pack.  This pack of paper, "Free to be Me", was created in honor of National Scrapbook Month.  Last week I shared all the juicy details about this paper pack and how you can go about getting is for the low, low price of just $5.00.  Be sure to check that blog post out if you have not already read it.  In a nutshell...the Free To Be Me paper pack is available for just $5.00 with minimum $50 orders.  You are welcome to contact me with your order OR you can hop over to my website HERE and place your order.

Other products I used to create this layout which was inspired by the fabulous Lynn Como (a fellow consultant and dear friend) are:

#D1574 Take Note Stamp Set (comes in a Artbooking Cricut Bundle)
#D1572 My Life Stamp Set (comes in the Artbooking Cricut Bundle)
#Z2195 Lagoon Ink Pad
#Z2162 Honey Ink Pad
#Z2116 Cranberry Ink Pad
#Z1853 Aqua Dots
#Z1961 Marquee Enamel Shapes
#Z1858 Irresistibles Hexagons
#Z1906 Artbooking Cricut Bundle



No comments: