Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Want to Help?

Last week I shared the November Stamp of the Month with you and how you can earn a stamp set of your choice for HALF PRICE during this month.  Well I am happy to announce that when you do take advantage of this exclusive special you will also be helping those effected by Hurricane Sandy, too!

Hurricane Sandy has had a devastating effect on the Eastern United States and Close To My Heart wants to help. CTMH is offering relief through the November Constant Campaign, which starts today! When you place an order of $50 or more in full retail products and purchase the November Stamp of the Month set, Capture the Date, for just $5, they can receive a stamp set of their choice (size A–E or M) for 50% off! To help with relief efforts, Close To My Heart will donate $1 to the American Red Cross for each November Stamp of the Month set that is sold in conjunction with this campaign.

If you would like to take advantage of these November specials AND help those recovering from Hurricane Sandy please feel free to hop on my website HERE or you can contact me and I will be happy to place your order for you.


No comments: