Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Memory Files-a unique way to record your memories

Good Morning!
This past summer I had the privilege to teach a class at the Close To My Heart Convention.  The corporate office sent me the "Pear & Partridge Kit (#X7162B).  This kit is so much fun to work with!  I used this kit, along with the exclusive CTMH 12 x 12 True Fit Folios (item #X1404) to create a Holiday Memory Folder.  The idea of a memory file originated from Heidi Swapp, a FABULOUS scrapbooker/paper crafter.   I took her idea and tweaked it to make it my own.  

Memory Files are a fun and unique approach to preserving memories.  I shared in my class that this would be a great way to record monthly highlights.  Both adults and children can record every day highlights and special moments.  One idea is to create a file for each month of the year and then store them in a fun box.  Family and loved ones will have such fun grabbing the box and looking through the files year after year.  This is a GREAT gift to present to just about anyone!   Use this idea to record memories of each school year.  The file folios are prefect for holding special papers, report cards and artwork!
This concept works with just about EVERY theme and/or event imaginable!

Below are photos of the Christmas File I created.  I used the Pear & Partridge Glittery Rub-On Compliments and Dimensional Elements, as well as the CTMH ARTISTE CRICUT CARTRIDGE (item #Z1790).  This is a MUST for all paper crafters/scrapbookers to create all the interactive elements you see!

All products can be ordered on my website HERE.  Or feel free to contact me if you have any questions and/or if you would like me to place the order for you. 

If you are interested in hosting a private class on this project contact me today!  My studio is open and my instruction is FREE.  You and your friends are only responsible for purchasing the supplies needed to successfully complete the project.  And YOU can earn HOSTESS REWARDS if you have enough guests! 
Interested in starting a monthly Memory File Club?  Let me know!  January will be the perfect time to begin a 12 month club.  Come next December we will have 11 completed files full of priceless memories and treasures to re-visit time and time again!
 Enjoy these photos!












No comments: