Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

So Much to Share...like SCRAPBOOK WARS!

Greetings!
I spent the past week in Dallas, Texas at the CTMH Convention.  Boy oh Boy do I have so much to share!  Prior to convention I was busy working on preparing for the class I was teaching at Extravaganza (the most favorite part of convention).  It is quite an honor to be selected to teach at this so I did not want to let anyone down.  I do hope I was able to teach my fellow consultants something new that they could go home and share with their customers and team.
CTMH sent me a box of products that will debut in the Autumn/Winter Idea Book on August 1st.  It was so hard to keep these fabulous products a secret!

I absolutely LOVE the new Autumn/Winter Idea Book but I must say that my most favorite is this:

Yes!  CTMH is introducing another EXCLUSIVE Cricut Cartridge!  I have been playing with this for the past 3 months and I am in LOVE!  Founder and CEO, Jeantte Lynton designed this cartridge herself.  It is a must for your Cricut library.
Like the Art Philosophy Bundle, the new ARTISTE Bundles comes with the cartridge, 3 stamp sets and 3 12 x 9 Dimensional Elements in coordinating shapes.
The cartridge contains 700 images, fonts, shapes and 3-D items.  It is a retail value of nearly $125 but only costs $99.00!

Sta tuned for more exciting news over the next several days.  In the meantime...


MARK YOUR CALENDARS for my Unveiling of the NEW AUTUMN/WINTER Idea Book...I will be hosting the first annual SCRAPBOOK WARS!  More details on this fun event will be coming soon but in a nutshell teams will be given a new product to use when creating a scrapbook page.  There will be judges and PRIZES!!!!!  I will have the new Idea Books available and new product on display.  

The date of this event is THURSDAY, AUGUST 9th 6:30-9:00.


No comments: