Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Essentials

As you know I just returned from the Close To My Heart Convention.  My head is still spinning and I am still flying high from all the new things I learned that I am anxious to share with you!

Have you ever wanted to make money doing what you love?  Have you ever wished you could just scrapbook and paper craft all day long without worrying about your "day" job?  Do you want to stay at home with your kids but just don't know how you could afford to?

Would you like to make new friends or help others learn how to share joy with those individuals who are important to them?

Well...if you have answered "yes" to any of the above questions than I think I may have the solution on how you can do all this and MORE!

Become a CTMH Consultant and let the "Essentials" kit be your guide!  CTMH has changed their consultant kit and now you can begin your CTMH business for just $49.00!  Yup...the Essentials Kit is the key to get you started...TODAY!  With the affordable price of just $49 who wouldn't want?!

The Essentials Kit was everything to meet your crafting and career needs.  It is approximately $130 in retail value!  And...in August, while supplies last, you will also receive this GORGEOUS bag (a retail value of $50.00) FREE along with your kit!  These bags will  be available only while supplies last starting August 1st so don't delay.  We actually received these bags at convention and they are the BOMB!  I love that it can be used as a back pack or a shoulder bag or even as a tote bag!  How cool is that?  It has pockets on the inside and plenty of room (even fits 12 x 12 sizes!).  I plan to use mine as my every day bag because it fits everything!

I would love to chat with you, answer any questions you may have and help you get started today.  Please feel free to contact me!  Signing up is super easy.  It can be done right on my website (amy.ctmh.com).  I am here to help if you need guidance.  I can even sign you up if that would be easier for you.  Just let me know what I can do to help.  The new Autumn/Winter Idea Book is full of so much.  The time is perfect to embark on this new adventure.  I would be honored to have you as part of my CTMH Heart-Throb Team and CTMH Family!



No comments: